This combination has it all! Everything to have a total experience at The Bubble Bistro. A big bag of Skin Food. Each set includes (1) Handmade Soap, (1) 16oz Body Slushie, (1) Body Butter, (1) Bath Bomb, and a cool natural accessory, all with an unbeatable price break vs purchasing the items individually. A savings of up to $12. One of our most popular packages/gifts
Showing reviews 1-10 of 15 | Next
Posted by Tori Hogan on 9th Mar 2017
My uber-masculine son stole my Lush soap..enough said (drops mic) x-D x-D
Posted by Lisa on 24th Sep 2016
Great products! Highly recommend to anyone who wants all around great natural products! I absolutely loved everything!
Posted by Kimberly Newsom - "Fashionably Lethal" on 10th Aug 2016
I'd been procrastinating about getting on the BB train for a while. I saw a comedy skit on BB's page that was hilarious. I immediately went to the website and made my first purchase with BB! Needless to say, I love the way the products smell and how it has my skin so very soft! I love it! I've always heard great things about BB and it's products but that skit sealed the deal! BB for life! #BistroBrat
Posted by Susanne Embry on 25th Dec 2015
I absolutely love your products, I truly enjoyed them....until my brothers dog got into them and tore it all up. Not so Merry Christmas to me. I will be placing a new order and keeping it up high!
Posted by Tricia on 16th Apr 2015
This deal is great for anyone that wants to try a little bit of everything! I love the Asia scent! I have several of her fragrances and that one is the pick of the week.
Posted by LaKisha on 15th Feb 2015
I loved the products. The frosting is just what I wanted moisturizing but not greasy and the sunshine fragrance smells good. The berry bomb is the bomb I can sit and smell it all day. Am not a bath person so I shave a little off and put in the bath with my baby. The smell of the black razzberry scrub is not as nice as the other products but it works as a charm. I will be ordering again
Posted by Renee on 10th Nov 2014
This was such an amazing box. Everything smelled wonderful. The products left my skin "SUPER" .
Posted by Deneen Armstrong on 17th Apr 2013
My sister introduced me and now I can never buy commercial grade soap again. The alcohol and chemical in lotion and body splash and perfumes dry my skin out, even if they do smell good. The scents and body butters, and oils I have experienced at BB are better than ANYTHING I have purchased elsewhere. The wonderful smells linger all day, my skin is soooo smooth and doesn't itch from dryness anymore. My ankles, elbows, and knees are finally free of ash. The entire experience has me hooked. This is it for me, people. No more Ivory, Zest, or Dial soap. From here until the end, I am Bubble Bistro devoted. Hopelessly.
Posted by Carol on 28th Dec 2012
I bought this product as a gift for a couple of family members. They have raved over the products and want to know where to get more.
Posted by Michael on 23rd Oct 2012
Ok so let me just tell you all a little about my experience with BB. Initially I was greeted with a warm friendly welcome. Andrea and her staff really know what they are doing with this stuff because I am HOOKED. I have favorites that I cannot go without now because this has been an everyday thing. I purchased a few items and would like to just tell you a little about some of my favs.
1. The skin vacuum - I love this thing. It does just what it says and thats to pull out everything that does not need to be there. I have recommended this several times because I get asked about my skin a lot. I was using proactiv before this and there really is no comparison between to two. #Neveragain
2. the Scrub - what can I say about this OMG. If you dont have any then you need to get some. It makes your shower soooo much more enjoyable. Its a must have for me.
3. The body oil - ok so I may have gotten too addicted to the oil because I cannot go without it. They really just make me feel some type of way. They are really really fun because you can almost create your own scent that matches you because there is so much to choose from. #funfunfun
4. The body butter - this to me is like the catalyst for everything that you use. It soothes and enhances the scent from the oil and scrub/soap. I call it my "Jar of amplifying goodness" #LongLastingSmellGood
5. Herbal Shampoo - I use this along with my other natural curly products and it is phenomenal. I have not complaints. I love it and I will have this in stock at all times.
I am going to just leave it at the five because if not I will be typing all day. All of the products are amazing and I am just in love. #ADDICTED/would/be/an/UNDERSTATEMENT
Showing reviews 1-10 of 15 | Next